Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gymming & Living!!!

A girl's & guy's relation need not be a marriage, it need not be a 'Yes' or 'No'. It just need to have some ingredients which make life exciting, loving, Jolly & definitely happening, it should have agreements, disagreements & the makeover hugs. It should have atleast some 'Miss You (s)". It's arelation beyond description. There is a simple but still lovely blog post by Phoenix I just went through....check that out on this link http://apublicdiary.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-boyfriends-instructions.html A guy & a girl can have a relation of Sweet Nothings
. Not that I fear commitment but it's when the commitment is not on the cards.


For some days I don't want to be secular, I want to remain a proud Punjabi!!
That's the feel I get when I listen to some of the beautifull songs from 'Love Aaj kal'....aahu aahu aahu!!

And I had a water day this weekend. I had only & only water whole day & nothing else. Went out with a friend & I resisted Coffee (I cant believe it:)& the other yummies, I dint feel like having them. After all I was fasting with a lot of heart, & it had a strong purpose.

I am gymming with lot of heart these days & it is really helping me out to sooth my body & mind. I love it. 'Gymming & Living' is what's my quote of the day. Too add to it, I am 5 Kgs Lighter & the gravity sucks a little lesser now...LOL.

And finally I ate the Lovely Swiss Chocolates I bought from Calcutta. They were meant for someone special & who other than me can be more special for myself. Neither being on an ego trip nor being self absorbed. But yes li'l indulgence with self is allowed, anytime...ha ha. After indulgence with chocolates a thought came up, 'Dark Choclate is not a sin, it's just bitterly sweet'.


I wonder how some people can simply spoil so much with presumptions. Presumptions....Oh God....I had too much of wrong ones working against me these days. Somethings in life can never work for you. Whatever you do, whatever you put in. Some things are made this way that they simply don't work in your favour. And you gotta live without them.


Adolf Hitler once said ....

"If you can solve the problem then what's the need of worrying. If you can not solve the problem then what's the use of worrying"


And I got late for the Gym....so it's gonna be short & sweet workout at home!!!

1 comment:

Toon Indian said...

came here blog hopping..really nice blog dude keep it up!!