Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweet Nothing!!!


Masi is out of town & so its gonna be me who's gotta do a li'l more than regular, including the daily household chores management (nice Lingo :P).

12KM in 68 min. is how much I ran yesterday. And obviously had a feeling of achievement. At least there are few things where you don't have to be dependent on teams, colleagues and others. My belief 'Long Distance Running is an independent measure of your caliber.' I am so much inspired by the book 'What I talk when I talk about running'.

A day back, I thought TGIF: Thank God It's Friday. And today I want to sit endlessly in the window of my hall. I want to do all those sweet nothings that give cheery smile to heart. I want to stay numb for sometime. I want to be all on my own for at least few hours. And my cellphone rings. 'Rohit, come to South Bombay a li'l early. I am leaving for Delhi Tomorrow & following day moving back to US. Gotta go out for lunch with mum-papa, so have to squeeze out time to meet you, let's catch up now.' I could only question & finaly agree to her. Coz she's the guest & she's the guest after a long long time. The girl whom I met randomly, through friends, had a crush on her. And than things setteled & we became good friends & that was the end limit of our relation. She shopped in my presence, she talked-shared a lot with me, at times stayed overnight at my place, enjoyed with my mum & sis. She's a good friend for whom, I have to leave my cozy thoughts & get drowned in the pacey life once again.

In few minutes I'll be taking her out, but where ???? Leopold...naah, Mondegar...naah, Sports Bar...may be...but I have been here too many times. So where ??? Really don't know!! Anyways, that, we'll sort out than & there!!!

As of now, it's been two mornings when I wake up to the thoughts of being cuddled in someone's lap, cuddled & cared sweetly. Someone, may be my mother or my very own lady love. I won't call it a weird thought at all! But it suddenly pops up just before I wake up & stays on till sometime. As if I am missing someone dearly. And in an hour's time... list of pending work unfolds & my backpack life starts....running here & there...trying to catch up!!!

I have been doing too many things & there's no ending. Washing clothes is another thing that got added in today's 'To Do List'.

I can name moments, days, weeks, months & the whole life itself as a 'Sweet Nothing'!! Even this sweet nothing is fantabulously sweet............ I am Living it up!! Enjoying!!!

Love ya!!!

No comments: