Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A li'l more sleep, a li'l more breathe, a li'l more life, A li'l longer today's night!!!

I wish this night could stay on a li'l longer.....!!
I wish this night get li'l legthier!!

My life's been a backpack life since last few days.... gym with a backpack, steam & shower & I move to office again with the backpack. Evening outing with a friend & I carry along my backpack... Late night movie with cousin...to another area I run with a backpack.

Next day...Gym with backpack, vendor vsit with same. Reach office taking my backpack. Go out for a party & carry the same adidas backpack. Dinner at night & backpack stays behind very tight. Night out at friend's place, back pack stll adds on my grace :P.

My backpack is answer to the speedy life, my kit to zip zap zoom at a speed. my backpack makes me stay on with everything every idea. I am on a journey...journey of life, that continues, continues & continues.

Just that, in this pacey life, I need today's night to hold on a li'l. I want it to be a 15 hour night. So that I can breathe a little more, sleep a little more, dream a little further & think of her a little more.

Hope my wish comes true & the night stretches a little more today!!

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

I wish I can keep up with gymming like u do. I wish i start enjoying it again. I need to!

Passionate said...

You can.... & you will...you just need to start.... Working out is the best thing that can happen to we all!!!