Thursday, August 6, 2009

I run, I run in a Void. And 'Love Stinks'!! LOL...

It's still backpack life... Gym to Office, Office to Colaba for catching up with friends -from their for dinner at Churchgate. It's all happening with backpack on my shoulders. You wont believe it, yesterday I even slept with backpack hanging on me LOL!

I seriously don't know what I exactly should I write. But I have some urge to put down my thoughts here. Though they are quite random & in bits & pieces, but the are my very own lovely thoughts. Whenever I have felt lonely or I have felt like lving someone, I have fondled my very own thoughts.This reminds me of few lines from my current read 'What I talk when I talk about running'. Those lines go like these... "I just run, I run in a Void. Or may be I should put it the other way: I run in order to acquire a void. But as you might expect, an occasional thought will slip into this void. People's minds can't be complete blank Human being's emotions are not strong or consistent enough to sustain a vacuum. What I mean is, the kinds of thoughts & ideas that invade my emotions as I run remain subordinate to that void. Lacking content, they are just random thoughts that gather around that central void."

My body is so sensitive, it reacts to calorie intake within few hours. Two days of eating out & looks as if I regain part of the bulge in tummy which I removed by fighting hard, working out hard :(

I have been shopping & shopping good. The recent buys include 2 T shirts & shoes from Adidas. Luckily one of the T shirt says the same thing which I wanted to "LOVE STINKS". Not that I bought this one intentionally, I just liked the colour combo & read the quote only after wearing it. Yeah... "LOVE STINKS". Ha ha (sarcasm)


And my boss screwed me, he screwed me badly :( . Big Bazaar kids wear sales are down. We have poted a bad Year on Year degrowth. New merchandise is late, not reaching on floor on time. Logistics & Supply Chain have screwed it up bad time & the boss screwed me big time. Never in my 1+ years career at Pantaloon Retail, I received such a monumental Blasting :P But it ended well, my boss himself bought m a cig & said, chill, don't take it at heart, it's a part of professional life. You work hard!! Some people are expert in creating Ironies, they have such a lovely grip on their words as if that's the thing they are learning from the time they were created in their mother's womb.

huffff..... catch you later!!
Gotta go to Gym :)
It's chest, shoulders & triceps today :)

Boss: Yaar, tumhe dekh ke I am jealous, that you can workout everyday & I can not!! LOL

Gymming is the Love affair I am currently indulging with. and have already taken annual membership of this reputed gym at a hefty cost.

Love ya!!

No comments: