Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ye kya ho raha hai........ #@$%##

Not many times I have found myself so week... though I am continuously increasing my pysical strength by Gymming, training & running but somehow I missed out on emotional part. I was taken aback yesterday evening. I was unguarded, I was stripped off & my vulnerability to emotions was out in the light. Rest God knows!! But yes, I realized my emotional weekness & found difficult to cope with it.

Weekend started on a awesome note, I fulfilled one of my dream to jog along Marine Drive, I completed too & fro distance from Nariman Point to Girgaon Chowpaty in approx. 51 minutes i.e. a distance of 7 Km. It was difficult to run in open, when wind was blowing against me. It asked much more strength than treadmill running. But I was enthralled & jumped on completion, I was very much amused & so were the people sitting who saw the jump of 80+ KG man. For some milliseconds I did beat Gravity!!!

He told her "I love you, I care for you.... (& so on)"
She replied "You have been boasting..."

He melted, felt low but kept quite. Coz that was all he could do.... (and than he too has not been treating her nicely)!!!!


All these days, the new stylish, trendy, in vogue toilets amuse me.... not just the toilets aka washroom (in decent wordings) but the 'loo signs' themselves are amusing.......!!!
Talk about Bonebo in Bandra, they have a Pink cartoon for women's. And for men a black cartoon. Then there was peacock somewhere outside women's loo & a Lion outside men's, it was one of the mocha, if m not wrong. It was Madonna outside fairer sex's loo & Arnold on men's loo door. A Cow Boy hat for men's & a pink Cap for women's outside loos at Lee & Wrangler's Office in Bangalore. Playing Card character 'K' aka King for men's & 'Q' aka Queen for Women's. Something different is also there at Prithvi Cafe's loo, which I am forgetting. God knows from where did man's sudden fascination for innovative Loo Signs erupted. You guys win, yes, I am fascinated by your amazing creative Loo Boards.... Just that I check not twice but thrice, if I am entering the right loo. Coz, I don't wanna get beaten like Govinda in one of those flicks where he enters women's loo! Though in another flick Hrithik managed kisses from the girl's inside it but I am no Hrithik.

LOO at New Delhi Railway Station!!!

Inside of MEN's Loo at Lee & Wrangler's Office, Bangalore!!!

3 comments:

Sameera said...

Hi,
Which office of Lee and Wrangler is this??
I work here and maine yeh kabhi nahin dekha hai!!
Really really curious where this one is.
Sameera

Passionate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Passionate said...

ha ha.... Hi Sameera, How are you doing? I know you are with VF Arvind since few years!!

Exactly how can you see this when it's the interior of men's loo!! Now please keep it between you & me that I let you know all this...LOL!

This is 5th floor Loo :)

Good times!!