Monday, August 24, 2009

Confortably Numb!!!


For few seconds I wanted to get numb....I wanted to get lost in the sounds of dhols... I wanted to get lost in the extremely loud sound of dhols. Coz sometimes, you just feel like that, getting numb. Closed for the outside world. Not wanting, not feeling, not anything, nothing, nothing, just nothing at all.

Here in Mumbai, Ganpati celebrations began few days back. Yesterday was the first day people took their Ganpati Idols to immerse it into sea. And all that happened with sheer noise & celebrations. And when I left office that sound of celebration felt like nirvana. That noise of people & dhols never looked like a noise, it just went inside me and acted as a tranquiliser. I had goosbumps & I was surely numb for few miliseconds. I felt good coz it was not another day, it was just not another regular scheduled work for me. It was enchacnting & it was different & it was 'Feel happy'/ 'Feel Good' factor all around!!! And there was some rebellion element into it. God know's all that was a trick of Musical instrument Dhol or it was God himself who brought all those feelings. All in all it was Good!!!


To remind you & to remind myself, this is something we all will be able to recall with a li'l smile. I just read it somewhere & felt good about it n now it's your turn...........

"Do minute ruk sakte hain sar ke bal reh sakte hain ... kyunkiii ... badi gazab ki bhook lagi...maggi chahiye mujhe abhi...ummm maggi noodles"

ha ha :)

2 comments:

Scribblers Inc said...

wish I was in mumbai man...I remember visit the ganesh mela when I was small in my little town of Jamshedpur...what memories! :)

Scribblers Inc.

Passionate said...

Cmmon...come to Mumbai....u are most welcome!!!