Friday, July 31, 2009

Punjabi = Funjabi!!!

You do good with positive intentions & all you get is 'tears in the middle of the night!!!' Guys are strong but not definitely hollow on emotions!!

Anyways....again the same thing... LIFE IS NOT FAIR, BUT IT'S STILL GOOD!!!

At times even God cheats you than being cheated by a human is a small thing!! You get blamed for the deed you never did!! You don't get appraised for the hard work that reaped gigantic benefits!!!

That's how God kicks your ass.... and say's, "You chirkut, you thought that it's all goody goody good!! Now take that!"

Seriously, sometimes life is just not fair, irrespective of the good you do.

May be it's thousandth time that I bent for someone, I bent for someone where I never had to. When I was so dam strong, still I bent, for I never wanted to hurt. In the end... Life was not fair!! & result: I am feeling little screwed up today.

So what...?? Everybody gets fucked up in life, may be it was my turn today. However bad it gets, coffee is the best companion... & icing on the cake when it is taken at sea facing Cafe'!!
My coffee mug has always been true to me... and today too it was same. Today it was Cafe Mocha Grande', It looked sexier than the girl sitting behind, wearing black shimmering off shoulder top with a black & white striped mini skirt & 4" heeled black stilettos. She had hot red nail enamel & a matching lip colour, her hair were artificially curled, looked like a spoiled girl of a busy rich dad! Though she looked hotter initially but coffee was the eventual winner, Mocha Grande' was real hot & far more trust worthy, long lasting than the girl. My coffees are always special!!

Ha ha ha :)

Feel like dancing on the song 'Aahu aahu aahu' from 'Love Aajkal' ..... I am 5 inches broader at chest after listening this song having a true Punjabi spirit.

P.S. Punjabi's are real big hearted people!! The true Punjabi spirit is a never say die spirit!!

And the tears made road for the lovely smile & than laughter conquered the fort!!
And Rohit danced for 5 minutes in his room, all alone, with some spirit & lot of fun....

Aahu aahu aahu :)

Gaddi te has bol ve

Na jind saddi ron ve

Gaddi te has bol ve

Na jind saddi ron ve .......


Aahu aahu aahu :)

Aahu aahu aahu

Aahu aahu aahu :)

No comments: