Friday, July 24, 2009

Pikachoooo... & the King!!!



Suddenly I have some time to think.... Li'l nostalgic feelings are clouded over my head...!!! The good ol times, the time I fought with my Angel Sis... the days we played pranks on mom & papa. The days we snatched each others goodies. And when once we fought, i kicked her Pikachooo...., said swear words for her Pikachoo n she cried.... that was funny for me.... she cried for that dumb cartoon character stuff toy!! Today that Pickachoo's pic itself reminded me of my Angel sis & the time..!!!

It's wonderfull how dead things hit us, stop us & dash us when we are on a fast track, carried by the wave of professionalism, career and the times itself. That's why somehow I keep collecting anything to everything, from restaurant's bills to chocolate wrappers, from the blessed coins to ol diaries & notebooks. These all mean atleast something to me. That Pikachoo is still so special to my sis, it still sleeps on her bed & gets a chance to do a bit of masti with her.

It's Rakhi, few day's on... My sis called and asked 'Bhaiyya Kya doge is bar?'
I making fun of her, replied: 'Times have changed, now sister's give to brothers. Atleast in Bombay they do like this'
Angel Sis: 'Ok, than I am buying a Tommy Wallet for you'.
I, touched, still pulling her leg: 'I'll send Rs. 1.50 through Papa, when he'll visit here'.
Angel She:'uuunnnn...., Bhaiyyaaa, batao na'!
I: 'Pagal, maine tere se kabhi jhoot bola hai? Tu to meri pyaari behen hai na? Ded rupe pakka'

ha ha..... Sisters are Angels!!! Thats why I call my sis 'Angel', 'Strawberry' or I use 'Khoti'!!

Saturday start's in few minutes, the day I love the most. 2nd & 4th saturday are the days when it's off from office & I give pleasures of being the King to myself. Getting up late followed by comparitively longer gymming session, a sauna/steam bath. Than a drive down to Band Stand & Carter Road & finally a Coffee & a Sandwich at CCD, Carter Road over a newspaper session!!

King's treatment doesn't cost a fortune but it's worth a billion!!! Hail King!!!

Now the King will Read a bit, will listen music, might sing something too before he Cuddles, sleeps & dreams before waking up for a great day!!!

Long Live King!!!!
.........and his Kingdom :)

No comments: