Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kolkata....cholbe na, cholbe na!!!





In flight jotting's Tuesday, (14/07/2009)!!

In the heavy rain I stepped out,
Soon sleepy me, was flying above the clouds!
Weather was not good, flight was li'l shaky & loud!!

Sunlight twinkled air hostess's single pearl ear ring,
Suddenly I could feel my girl, I recalled her similar pearl ring!

She is still my most important thought,
The one with which I'll hate to part!

Our togetherness just begun like this Indigo Flight,
Both look short, sweet & shaky!!

Something I want to bring for her from Calcutta,
A gold coin & a chocolate box came to my mind intuitively,
Few things are way precious than there tangible aspect!!

Some faces catch your stare a li'l longer,
How can someone hold your thought for infinity...
...is what I wonder...!

Flight bent a bit, sunlight entered again from the mini windows
makeup dipped air hostess's ear ring sparkled once more,
Her smiling face held my stare a li'l longer,
She flicked her falling hair, I caught up with my second nap!!
My girl is more beautiful was my thought!
Till the flight landed landed in the Bengali Land!!!


Three days in Calcutta went goooood.... the city expertises in her sluggishness... it's slow as standstill!!! The pimp on the park street will never forget me for my notorious(ness), atleast for 2 days he'll remember the guy from Mumbai. The two girls chelotte & florence from Belgium will at least remember me for sometime, and will remeber our gossip on coffee Table. My boss will try to forget that I snatched his blanket in sleep (we shared room). My vendor will not forget the PJ's I cracked during our dinner at 'One Step Up' on Park Street! I will not like to forget the Punjabi air hostess on the return flight!!

But I would like to forget her SMS received after arrival "OK, everywhere I am wrong. I am this, I am that. Thank you & Bye. Only you are the one who care, and you care I know. All the time you say that. I know & I respect that."


When irritated, frustrated or disturbed; I fight with my thoughts & feel a lot better!!!

Visit flurys when you are in Calcutta
& buy the Swiss Chocolates which I bought for her.....
http://www.flurysindia.com/

No comments: