Monday, July 27, 2009

Running is Living!!!


It was planned since a week before. It was a 4th Saturday & had an off from office. I was determined for 10KM. I started running, there was some pain with body's self resistance, but in some time motivation overpowered them. And I could see that not just 10 KM rather I can cross 11KM today. I pushed for that beyond my physical limits. Goals are achieved in mind before they kiss reality, that's for sure. It wasn't a philosophy, rather it was right there happening to me.

I did 11.2 KM in 68 min. My chest was bruised, my chest was sore & had rashes, it was literally bleeding & bleeding continued the next day too. That was T shirt abrasion. Sweat was even dripping from my undie. I was pumped up, only to realize that I did those bloody 11.2 Km & I am ready for 15KM & than 21 KM.

I rejoiced my success by having a latte', sandwich & than a cappuccino at sea face cafe' while gazing the birds:P. And tell you, the one sitting adjacent was simply 'Oh My God', she was tall, wheatish, had curly hair, big eyes, think Husky Voice & the personality worth admiring!

A sudden thought, why do we do the things to again undo them??
Why do we love a lot only to pull out one day?
Why do we eat to burn it someday?
Why do we gain to lose it sometime??
Why do we halt only to love again???

I don't know why this weird crap is clowding my head. Now, all I am concerned about is being tough & kissing 15km mark!!!

Running is a way to achieve Nirvana, it's a kick that no other drug can give, it's a kick that no bottle of rum, wine or any other shit can give. Running pumps you up & pumps your mind. It simply makes you invincible, even if that's only in the mind or for a li'l time. But for sure you achieve invincibility for those few lovely moments when high blood flow happens in your body!!! Running is Living!!!

No comments: