Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dedicated to weapon called Patience....

And M too tired, but physically. All ma thoughts are in the freshest state......

It was planned this time, I had to acheive more than 7 Km, last eave it wasn't achieved because of those gasses leaking out from ma body :P

But i did run 3.5 km yesterday and all that was tough running to build stamina, and it did tricks today.

I ran till my body felt like it's standing on no frame, till I felt boneless, My body was in unimaginable state. I ran till all people were gone, till the ground was empty, I ran till their was scary silence. I ran till ma heart was pounding, till ma lungs were finding it difficult to take more. I ran till that starnge current starting from ma feet took shelter in ma lower body. I ran hard with desperation and with very few things in my mind. All I knew was that
1) M getting late, mum must be waiting
2) Have to do many assignments
3) and I have to.. have to complete atleast 7.5 Km today

It's one of the greatest sense of acheivement, it's too good when you stand 5.9 feet and weigh 80+ kg still manage to run 8.5 kilometers. Last 300 km was a sprint for my life that was pure muscle power, the man thing. It was pure display of feary passion.I am proud because I ran till I collapsed.

I learned patience and Passion today. All ma physical strength was nothing in front of the patience and passion I could gather for todays jog. Passion I always carried but today, I pledge to add Patience in my armoury. Without patience I could have never achieved it, it needed all the patience to strive all alone and to surpass boredome of going around same place for 17times.

I can say that after effects of running combined with sense of achievement are second best feeling u can have, just next to a human orgasm (ha ha........dont be sarcastic, u know the truth).

So, wait for the best feeling, till than u can do with the second best.......


It was lovely lovely :)

I ran for 8.5 km in 50.4 minutes i.e. 17 rounds of that ground.

No comments: