Sunday, October 14, 2007

Kuch kuchh to yahaan bhi hota hai ;)

So much is happening in life that i can write thousands of words on that, i can write tonnes of blogs on that. It's been a good time analyzing situations, people and being analyzed by people too. It's been a good time overall.

From college we went to see Nizam's jwellery worth 25000,0000000 .......I know it's difficult to count zeroes.... It's '25 thousand crore'. The biggest wardrobe in the world, the 1Kg gold coin, one of the biggest diamond called 'Jacob' and those prettiest wives ;) .Nizam possesed all. Now he needs no more appoval of being rich. The other day Manish Arora, yup famous designer Manish Arora took our class, a guest lecture from him. He showed us all the wierdest collections of his....ha ha....kidding, he showed us his recent collection which was on ramp in recently concluded Paris Fashion week. I still wonder how can one think of doing such crazy garments......a garment weighing 45Kg. Now u judge, that's a work to be done by blacksmith or a fashion designer??? A 45 Kg Dress on that girl, she's li'l broader than a bamboo stick... Anyone else does it or not but all ma sympathy is with her for that herculien effort.
And we have been learning all this in a subject, part of our course curriculum. Isn't it amazing?? Well Life in NIFT has been like this only......

I have seen it all, I have learnt it all....
The girls' visible thongs and those rock songs...
I have seen it all and I have learnt it all....
The minis, the micros and the cleaveges beneath those super deep necklines,
On any other day I wud have wondered on such existences,
On any other day I wud have raised my eyebrows on such instances!
but here I have seen it all and I have learnt it all....

The Gays and the lesbo's
Earlier, could only relate it to Television or Western countries,
Now it's very regular as it's happening in ma own neighbourhood boundaries!!
The grass, the dope and the feeling of 'no one will suffer',
The speed of life is approaching from fast to blur!!
It's speedy and pacey out here, one needs lotta grit to pause and breathe!!!
I have learned it all and I have seen it here....

I have seen it all and I have learnt it all....
Benevolent attitude is nearly tramelled,
Girls and glamour rule the world here ;)
Galmour is irresistable, sacrosanct and all fused in the air!!
Even Morons and Nerds get their share of fame...
And so do I....... It's so artificial even when telling a name!!
I am Learning it all, I am seeing it all....

Sometimes I doubt it is girl or a boy...
Sometimes it feels strange to be next to them with all the confusing thots in mind,
Sometimes it feels amazing to see such existence,
People like that exist here, and that existence is cherished
It initially looks like a salvos, but freedom is nicely inundated

Not only indulgence with fun and wierd glamour
but many people do fall in love everyday,
many go on for long run and few stumble on a very first day,
They ponder, they brood and they do cry like others,
they are arrogant confident but they do shy like others!!
Emotions here look very wierd but they do exit like anywhere,
people do look laidbak, but something, somwhere exists which even they tend to care ;)

Ooops.... Did I tell you about the Live in Relationships which are not uncommon.....
Ohhh, I din't, never mind there's much to be revealed about this adopted pet culture here....This story might be put in dedicated blog some other time. coz, even u need time to gulp down so much.....take ur time to digest...


It looks as everything is zooming
and if not zooming than flying
And if not flying than jumping or rocking or stomping...
but the world here is very different from the world that was in ma engineering college
All this was anticipated but much of it went beyond
Whatever it is, it's being loved and enjoyed
This odyssey will not continue for long but I am still left with enough time
Till than, I am Learning it all, I am seeing it all and I am lovin it all....

Above mentioned is just a part of what happens in n around this place...
A lot more is still shrouded in ma words n in ma heart!!
Most become frivolous backed by anecdotes of their lives...
Few go on and do much more serious things.....
I am seeing it all and am loving it all....

Feel like writing till my thoughts cease to exist but than.... In terse "Lot's happening in and around me"

Muaah Muaah zindagi.....

No comments: