Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Loo Thingy.... :P







Now this one is Important.......
Coz, I can't suffocate myself for long time in this rubbish mood.......
Achha nahi lag raha to kya, achha lagawana padega.... "Rohit, U have no choice of complaining, all you can do is to compete"

So here I go with a strange post, which might suck but might feel nice too.... Kinda trying ma hands on Humour...... So pals, please bear with me ;)

You might survive without other things but 'this' is a bare minimum necessity and the irony is no one talks about it. And if someone tries to do that, than people simply discard that attempt (hope m left this time)

Idea popped up in ma mind when someone commented on a pic in ma orkut profile. Well my hounerable frnz, today's topic is "LOO"!!

We need it, we survive on it, still we hate it.......can there be bigger Irony of life!!!
People in one of the leading retail brand have accepted the truth and the glamour of their lives starts from Loo. In their(a brand operating from bangalore) office, they have used brilliant art work. The doors and everything else is of glass and to keep li'l privacy glasses are painted with sexy girls running around......oops......what soching?.......it's no joke, m true (pics attached, above). If that's not enough than take this....every morning they keep copper tray filled with water dipped flower petals, they keep it in front of the loo..... now they do that intentionally or whatever....they do it (sachi muchi).

The beauty of Loo Only starts from here.... It's a place where you feel so relieved, so relaxed. "Do whatever, no one's gonna disturb me" feeling can be associated with it anytime. When ma Life takes a roller coaster form, when it moves with a blur speed. To be true, than I spend a li'l longer time there, it gives a time to slow down and uninterrupted place to calm and relax.

I remember my last job.... the Loo there was awesome, it had anything and everything. May be they did it to impress buyers, who frequently visited the office. But even I had the luxury to visit that 'peice de art' anytime :)
My boss always kept bitching behind me, she always kept screaming at me......"Rohit, ye kardo", "Rohit, do that", "Rohit, you haven't completed this", "Rohit, go home only after this", "Rohit, go there and get this done"......."Rohit, this......""......Rohit, that.....". Trust me that bitch had lots of energy, she never stopped barking, not even in ma dreams. I could never escape her eyes, I could never escape the work given by her, I could never escape anything. It was terrible......... but.......yes........for my rescue.......their was this awesome LOO. Despite having a loo on second floor(where i had ma seat), i used to go down on first floor of our office, and the reason was simple, to see that "peice de art". There I used to spend good time, icluding taking those long breathes, washing ma face in the basin (obviously) and than again taking deep breaths while looking inside the mirror till I was again ready to bear that barking bitch once again. Those 4-5 minutes of "escape de bitch" moments used to give me enough energy so that I could take on her barkings once more...... May be that was an HR tactic to counter attrition rate

Aaaaahhhh........ It's really nice to have a clean, cool and nice loo around you.......the way I have in ma home, had in ma office and one during ma summer internship. And let's not show sarcasm, the way a person deleted my comment from her community the moment she saw a word "loo" posted by me.......ha ha......

Keep the LOOs around you as clean as possible. Who knows u might need it anytime for whatever reason. From escaping a bicth to get a calm moment, from easing that tensed mood to...............*%^#$& (naaaaahhhh)

"Enjoy maadi" :P

3 comments:

fifthquadrant said...

ohh woww!!nice pics did u show dem during ur intern presentation n if u did i must say i missed a gud one :P

Unknown said...

i hope that ur ex-boss is not into orkutting.........u have started missing her a lot...h e he

Passionate said...

Dear Fifthquadrant ;)

Wud have been killed by ma faculty if even by mistake wud have dared to do so......

Harsha, no idea she is on orkut or not but thats for sure that she is unaware of these blogs ;)
Trust me she is tooooo hot to forget :P but hotties can be bitchies too......she's a bitch i can forget..huh.. anyways, i must concentrate on ma blogs :D