Saturday, October 20, 2007

ARROGANTLY INDEPENDENT!!!

A sudden thought popped up in ma mind....

Whats the uniqueness of "CRUSHES"...... U can even have ten at a time :)
and thats y crush is far better than Love.....

Some say that crush is for 'FOSLAs'......ohhh sorry, i dint tell u the meaning of 'FOSLA'.... Its "Frustated One Sided Lovers Association"....

But crushes are the real things to be cherished....the positives over love include

1) Saving lots of moolah, as u spend less on the bitchy addiction of your life :P
2) Than you save some hair, as indulgence in fights with girl friend or girl friend's secondary and tertiary lovers skews down to nill.
3) You can enjoy many together (crushes). You can have unadulterated or can gulp down a cocktail
4) You stay attentive whereas the Love makes you dull....the boring romanticism takes toll on your wit, humour, health and wealth...... you stay no more agile....
5) You don't become Lazy....comfort of love makes you lazy bum...In love you search for your lover even for lifting your ass from a bed. And thoughts for bigger tasks are too big deal to handle
6) You stay alert to hunt a new animal. Coz until you fall for someone and get a realization of rude realities, you desperately stay on with your search ... All this while, you develop an armour of knowledge, wit and physique that lovers can never posses
7) You become more vulnerable to attacks by wild sexy crazy animals in this human jungle called cosmopolitan world. And in your dreams you all admire that. "We all like to be liked"
8) You can flirt anytime, anywhere with anyone and don't get hurt even if you are cought wrong footed in any situation ;)
9) You don't need to give reasons for every shit you do... Independence is great like no other thing

I have more reasons but those might not bring that li'l giggle on your face. And I pause, advice you to see movie "Dil Dosti Etc." If you are young, than its worth watching, stay away if you an oldie

Today morning saw "Dil Dosti Etc." at Fun Cinema, V3S mall, East Delhi. Few called me 'boring' and the girl at ticket counter too wanted to say smthing similar but she stopped at raised eyebrows and asked me twice "Just one ticket sir?". I felt like sweetly taunting "two back row, corner seats if you are coming with me". All that happened coz I saw it alone. But, I had no time and wasnt that much adjustable to wait for others to watch it with me. I alone enjoyed it to fullest, it's a movie that deserves more than pity ratings given to it in reviews. A stroll in the mall with the thoughts abt the instances in movie made ma day awesome..... and on the top of it, back home mummas stomach full of Gobhi paranthas is a Luxury thats worth flaunting anytime :P

I enjoyed my singledom, simply cherished it, I was in my own tunes. Even ma walk was so arrogantly independent.... I simply enjoyed it. It does feel like having someone for u and with you always, but being single isn't that boring. And I know, I love myself more than anyone else. And so do we all. Thats y m pampering myself these days ;)

And at last India fucked Australia in every position...... Chaps, m talking about 20-20 cricket :P

Feel like smooching someone, it's no one else but ma bloggy ;)
Muaaaah Muaaaah bloggy ..........Smack
Love you all

No comments: