Saturday, October 6, 2007

When the chips are Down....

Five days, yes since five days I have been thinking to post a very positive post... Something that can only inspire to move ahead and climb higher....

But before that I have something funny to write about.....

And now, even that's gone coz of the kinda mood swing m having.
Obviously, not the best of the mood.
U fly, u enjoy, u give a damn to back biters...... U work hard, U do whatever...
But sometimes, those whom you consider your friend suddenly pose a strange question.
Your so called friend will pop up a hurting statement.....

It's a disturbance, and a big one. Everytime I think that I have learnt something big about managing people, i get a reality check......and it shouts "U still have miles to go".....
It's Ironical that you wake up with the best mood and the all the positive feelings just to realize that it takes few seconds to spoil all that.....

Magzines, Newspapers, Music, Excercise, Jogging, TV, Virtual World and the cellphone happen everyday, and today had a plan to do something different. Now that has been put back by the mood swing.......It doesnt hurt directly.....but it bothers a lot, it disturbs...its a big blockage in working smoothly....
Bache bade ho jaao.........n learn to stay above all this.

man thoda udaas hai aaj......
Kaam bohot pada hai fir bhi kuchh nahi hai karne ko
Achha types nahi lag raha....... Kya karu???
Kabhi Kabhi hota hai ki aapka man karta hai kisi se baat karne ka...lekin koi milta nahi hai baat karne ko.... kuchh waisa types lag raha hai

Till now I used to think that blaming and cursing those who hurt can help in bringing down the issues of life.....but naaaaahhh........kuchh nahi hota....
So, no use of that.......
All good done to them is past, which was forgotten long ago.....
Do good n throw in a pit............shit, shit, shit........

Dost, ye duniya apne hi rang mein rehti hai......
Chal tu bhi lag ja.....
Crib n you'll keep cribbing, smile and you'll be having fun!!!

I had a big faith on these words.....
"The good you do will be forgotten tomorrow, Do good Anyways"
Now, in my mind I have a question mark regarding this.....
Feel exhausted...& a bit too low...but "I have to chose to compete and I can't complain"
Jeck Welch recently quoted in an article.....
"The most creative people can be intellectually complex and emotionaly delicate."

I buy his words and consider myself creative person for now ;) LOL
(Afterall good mood ko to waapas lana hi hai na. Uske bina to kuchh nahi hoga yaar)

Bloggy promise me, that atleast you will not do like this and will stay by my side!!!
Thank you dearest bloggy!!!

No comments: