Sunday, October 14, 2007

SPORTS MA LIFE

Fuck....Fuck....Fuck....Fuck....Fuck....Fuck....Fuck....Fuck.... shout it ten times and u'll unload many frustations knocking you from inside.....that's what 'baba shri Shri Rohit Khatri' said :D

Ma mood is not like this one liner..... Am hating maself for not being able to go to Mumbai for that inter NIFT sports meet. How can I miss something like this, sports have been ma second life. Sports is something on which I have survived. It's the only thing that I loved even when all the chips were down. It's something that always took me out of . Pending work is something that stopped me from going :( ....

Man, m missing it.... I could have played there, took out all ma frustation.......wel although m still taking out ma frustation but m missing not a trip to mumbai but deffinately all the sports and games I always loved to play....

Sports ma love.......muaah muaah..... m incomplete without u!!!

This blog is dedicated to all the sports and games I adore!!!

No comments: