Thursday, April 16, 2009

ZZzzzzzzz........


Cars zip zapping; people running, walking and jogging!!!
Children playing, aunties gossiping!!
Uncles buisy with something they always do!!
studs doing there act, dudes tryig to be cool, girls trying to be hot!!
Couples flirting or loving & others posing as if they love!!!
Pets doing their share of masti, kids shouting, screaming & than laughing!!!
Vendors & hawkers selling what they should!!
Servants, drivers, caretakers, bais, aayas do what they are told to!!
Locals commute & so do people in them! Vehicles, people & crowd all over!!

Sun shines, moon glows!!! Theirs a day & than a night!! People sleep & they get up!!

But I am in hibernation!!! A li'l dull!! Doing little nothings & sweet somethings!!!
What the hell!!
It's been ages since last I had my cup of coffee!!!
I am laidback!!! And that's my attitude for the season!! :)

No comments: