Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Small Wonders

The li'l brat: Ani's Nephew


Sitting in the window I wonder, I wonder about it!!
The sun shining directly on my face & the air is blown on to me by the Fan!!
I wonder again, I wonder about it!!

People walking on the road, others jogging in the park
I could see them all, and I still wonder, I wonder again!!

Mumma's call from Delhi, her sweet words & the blessings,
Masi's constant questioning 'what will you eat?',
Nani's not so well health, Nana Ji's battle with himself to walk properly,
I see all, I hear all;
Still I wonder about it, & wonder again!!!

Last night's missed calls & Early morning's SMS,
After mama ji's early morning blessings, I bow in front of God;
My early morning thoughts & the natural freshnessin the air;
I wonder again!

I pick up my towel & go for the' bath'
I stretch my hands & I stretch my body,
I feel relaxed & I wonder agaian & I wonder it.....
Today also will I miss 9:37 wali Local ??

Small Wonders!!! :)


Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.


2 comments:

ani said...

charmed! :)

Passionate said...

Arey yaar, charmen or not!!!
This li'l brat wali pic is too good, so very cute :P