Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Halting is a SIN!!!





A stroll...
A stroll with thoughts...
A stroll while seeing around...
A stroll of leisure but full of positivity...

A walk...
A walk all alone...
A walk on the crowded road....
A walk with lottsa guts, creating its own confidence zone!!!

A stride...
A stride of faith...
A stride of passion....
A stride of determination....
A stride alone with such a lovely intention!!!

A rush... A sprint... A run... towards a destination!! Not to let it go!

Only to take chance!!
Only to take charge!!
& Only to take control!!

A thoughtfull stroll.. A walk.. A stride.. A sprint.. I do it lovingly all alone!!!

She passed by me, a lovely girl, so pretty, a white top, blue jeans & a lovely face. 5 seconds later she was gone... Lost in crowd opposite to Andheri station!! I turned, only to find this another beauty, waiting for someone & talking on the phone. A 4" heel & curly long hair. To admire the beauty, I closed eyes for a moment, took a breath & she was gone!! I moved but couldn't recall any of those lovely faces. All I could recall was the way every shopkeeper, every hawker & every vendor was spilling his entrepreneurial spirit. Each selling something very usual or something very unusual. Selling in a very common or a very uncommon manner. But all were giving their best. And nearly no one failed. At times they had initial 'turn downs' but sometime down the line they were accepted!!! I had only entrepreneurial spirit in my head!! Beauty of doing something of my own is all I could recall & is all I could remember!! And I stood their for half an hour while doing nothing, doing nothing at all.

Another turn down. A least affecting 'no' (which could have been a most influencing 'yes') gave me a chance to explore myself a li'l more. No sarcasm, but denials have their own charm. Though I don't wanna count the number of denials but I want to recall all coz of the lovely charm they bring to me, the warmth they bring to me, the moment I think of them!

I am lighter at heart, stronger at will;
& a free soul with lot many dreams to fulfill!!

Yes it was another turn down by another Girl!
Yet, I am confident & take it in a stride for better things ahead!!

No sarcasm intended!!!
Halting is a SIN
!!!
I MOVE ON..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.