Sunday, April 5, 2009

Complicated!!!!






Pics above....
1) Impression of Palm
2) Dog hiding sitting in shade, hiding from summer heat
3) Rolls Royse showroom. Clicked at 1:00, on the way to 'Muchhad Paan Wala'
4) Late night Iced Late'

Much bending breaks the bow, much unbending the mind!!...... I love to think & I begin!!!

Complications begin.........v (have fun)

Perfectionism is an illusion. Perfectionism is a hollow pipe dream. A dream that must be dreamt of to retain the zeal & should only be dreamt; coz perfectionists die just before they are born.

No idea, why I wrote this.... I could have written on varied things, much more simpler & intresting, which went through my antenna all day, like.... My Delhi trip, 'Dombivili', astrology, my today, my family & other things!!!

It's 5:00 Am in the morning, I have not slept till now. Have no reasons for this insane act, why I did this. Have no regrets about it, just that m gonna be sleepy in the office tomorrow!!! Who cares?? I just had an awesome cold coffee, which went by the name 'Dutch Lady, Iced Late', Belgian Choclate'. Lovely it was, as good as.....naah naah....a li'l less better than me :P

I feel like ranting, I am li'l unsetteled, vulnerable at present! I am happy but feeling li'l shaky today. Not that I have not enjoyed the day or anything like that. Whatever..... Anyways.... Chuck that.....

I am stronger!!! I belive in myself!!! And I love myself!!! (A seperater b/w two pages, b/w two thoughts) :P

Life's been really good, irrespective of the aberrations, it's been lovely. Again Touch wooding my words & thoughts!!

I have been doing what I like, I have been eating the food I want, I have been meeting the people I wan't, I have been going to the places where I want to be, I have been spending the way I want to, I have been working on what I intend to work upon! Still I am lagging a bit, some things are still underachieved, untouched, not done till now......Aspirations are simply infinite, like any other person's!

Finding a way to live the simple life today is man's most complicated task!
Complications are fun part of life, it would have been so dam boring if there would have been simplicity & predictability!

The great mistake made by intelligent people is to refuse to believe that the world is as stupid as it is!!!
Stupidity is not a term I run away from.... It's not bad to be a part of stupidity, we all have inner child in us!!

A show of temper is never a hit!!
And that's why I decide to lose temper, I move ahead, not stopping, pleasing.... not showing a patience, I move ahead....


's gonna be another good week, I am sure, beyond denials, beyond arrogance & beyond any other boulder it's gonna be another good week, a week full of PJs, full of good hard work, countable learning, and worth remembering.... The good things have already started I succeeded in writing a complicated post, which I intended to. India succeeded in posting a good total for New Zealand!! Can't stop loving cricket

In the end.... Follow your honest convictions & be strong!!! (I will)

Tatassss...!! Signing off!!
Love ya bloggy (again more than many)
I wrote it, just wrote it for myself & you!!! Not many will be able to get what it was :)

No comments: