Thursday, April 2, 2009

5000000000 nano seconds!!!


3 inch high heels & the perfectly polished glossy brown shoes! Neat brown trousers with a single pleat & no wrinkle in it. Perfectly ironed, beauty personifying, classy, long pointed collar, brown striped white, front buttoned woven top. Nice black mat finished, double zipper leather bag with a single silver metallic buckle. One thin glittery silver chain with a quarter inch ball shaped pendant dangling on neck, perfectly matching the glow of bare skin. Not a flick of hair falling on face, all tied perfectly, nowhere a strand running out of the shiny aristocratic pony at her back. Lips perfectly outlined & colored with a choclaty brown shade. Smooth face with not even a slightest dash of artificial camouflage makeup. Perfectly shaped beautiful nose, placed flawlessely on the lovely face. Single pearl tops in ears sparkled my soul. Eyelashes so densed in combination with brown eye shadow/ mascara made me to stare deep into those lovely eyes of a beautiful woman. I was sinking in those eyes, microsecond later the honking started, the cars behind had to move on as the signal went green. I stumbled on the footpath & moved ahead wondering about the wonders of the world! She was a perfect stranger, who passed by me at a traffic signal in the morning!! She glorified my 5000000000 nano seconds (5 seconds).

Even moments make you keep cherishing your life!! Lovely Life & Lovely wonders!!! :)

5 comments:

Chronicler said...

haha..wish I was blown over this way.. but tough luck... guys are never blessed with such ethereal looks.. and even if they are... somehow good looks never work for me...

Mnka said...

The title is a masterpiece .. And as someone said .. For eternity or a moment how does it matter ..

Passionate said...

@Swayam
Guys are blessed with good heart!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

@Mnka
Tough luck! those were just 5 seconds :)
Hey, ask me; longer time would have mattered to me :P

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Passionate said...

What???
It helped u in your college assignment??? Me Loling....how how?? tell me ??
I am curious....n do u even know me??