Monday, March 23, 2009

Yipppeeeee!!!!!!



Delhi!!! I am coming, get ready, together we'll Rock!!!

For sure, we gonna rock. It's gonna be time (4-5 days) full of drives, frienz, coffee, parents, sis, freaking out, being freak, being crazy & being mad!!! It's (these days) been my longest stay away from 'Dil walon ki Dill'. People in Bombay generaly don't have good words for Delhi & Delhi walas but trust me for my geniuneness, Delhi has got lot more heart than Bombay, anyday. Bombay is lovely but a li'l too artificial!!

In any case I enjoyed & m enjoying life both ways at both places!!! As of now I am really eager to kiss Delhi's soil, hug it, love it & have fun on it!!!

Delhi!!!! I am coming!!!! :)

Yipppeeee!!!!!
(Mumbai, you'll be missed too)
(Bloggy will be back soon, you'll be missed a lot)

No comments: