Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Holi & My Randomness!!!




Happy Holi to you all!!!

This one (post) is to retch off all heavy feelings from heart. I have done some big injustices with my hard earned money in past few weeks. It never pained me as Money stands quite low in my wish list. Don't know why, but even if not last, it is definitely not the top priority of life. Today, I felt immature, exactly the way my this post may sound. Thoughts on immaturity came up after I had a money matter discussion with mum. Not into splurging but I have definitely done injustice with my hard earned. Anyways, chucking it for now....

Sweet is still that very sweet!! Though I know probability of: 'No' = 10 x Yes, in plain terms, chances of 'no' are quite high. But than this is no reason to stop being myself. And I repeat, 'Sweet is still very sweet'.

It's been more than a quarter century, since I was separated from her body, since the time I came out of her womb. Still, the touch of her words make me the same kid, who asks for mum's care & affection all the time. Mum, my progenitor, you still rule my life. I Bow you and I am sorry, I am apologetic for the way I talked to you today!! You are the loveliest, bested & sweetest female in my life. Mum, you are even sweeter than the 'sweet'. I bow again!

It was Holi today. We went to 'Haveli', a plush motel on Ahemdabad road, just outside Mumbai. We played with colours, did rain dance, had good food too but I din't enjoy all that much. It all looked so artificial to be at a motel & do high figh stuff that I missed to be on my own, I missed 'natural me'. Today, I missed my home & I missed my pe0ple.

7 and a half years back, I was made to switch off the bulb by blasting it off using the artilary of swear words. My seniors ragged me, kept kicking my ass for completing the task. 'Itni gaaliyaan de ki bulb boojh jaaye' is what they told me. I was new at using swear words, but seniors' guidance made me to blast off the bulb :P. There on, I halted moving fans, made tubelights to blush. I did everything stupid, they asked me to do using swear. For survival, I had to d that.

I started using vocab of swear words only when I reached 7th sem of my engineering. And I realized than, how much tension it eases off. Later, I also realized that this thing triggered my break off with my GF :(. She hated it, when I called someone 'CH*%&$A', while we chatted on phone. Today, also someone important to me, told not to use these words with her. And, yeah, I won't! Will not use it ever while talking to her! Not putting further brains in this shitty topic, I halt.

It has been a life running around with too many jobs at hand & not cherishing them all the way, coz there's preoccupation of the next job in mind, coz there's hell lotta multitasking going around. Chasing things always is surely not a good feeling. Let the multitasking & chasing up take back seat for next 3-4 days. Me & my brain's li'l sleepy. So with below lines I wind up while wishing you all a colorful life.


Rah gujar ki aakhon mein chamak chod jaayenge,

Khamoshiyon ki maut gawara nahi humko!

Pahachaan apni dur talak chod jayenge,

Sheesha hain toot kar bhi khanak chod jaayeinge!


A few more smiles.....

No comments: