Sunday, March 1, 2009

View of Life, from the top of my Coffee Mug


"You are sweet, very sweet, dam sweet, so so sooo very sweet!!!..... but only at times...ha ha ha!!"
Thats how she started her last conversation. She, the girl who loves me & I badly fall short in reciprocating these feelings. Not to miss on these lines, "she is highly respected. I know you'll be reading it n yes you are highly respected!!"

It's been a buisy week as any other I spent in Mumbai all this while. Sometimes it's office workload, sometimes it's heavy situations at home coz of Nani's illness & masi's tensions; and for the remaining times I am just buisy being buisy!!

Its been 8 good months in retail industry but politics stuff have just started to spill over me! One hour they bog me down, on other moment they charge me up, posing as a new challenge in realistic life. It had been real hard working time & i have been on spending spree with equal enthusiasm. Coffees, beaches, cig brands, locals and lovely solidarity still rule my world!!! Have had enough of Colaba, Marine Drive & Juhu all this while!! And the feelig's good only when I don't look at my savings :P

The girl I have recently fallen for is lovely (trust me for this even if you have never tried trusting me). 4 years elder, she still sounds kiddo to me(hey u, don't take it otherwise). Whatever, if the yes doesn't turn up, than there's another standing in the next lane of my life's journey! But I really feel like holding on to her!! Spoken my heart out, afterall life's a bliss when you come out with the truths, the purest form of our lives had have always been lovely!

I look forward to my good ol fren's Mumbai visit. I look forward to spending time with other one on reaching Delhi. I look forward to take my best friend & his fiancee out for a lovely drive n dinner! I look forward to hug my mum & dad, take them out, gift them the precious gifts I have bought for them! I look forward to gift something lovely to my sis and kiss her on her cheeks! I look forward to bring 'A Few More Smiles' into people's life! I look forward to move ahead n climb up!

There are turn downs & there are acceptances!!
God only knows wts in the store for me!
But as of now, life's a bliss!!!
Hey, m off to find a wood n do my touchwood tricks!!!

Love ya all!!!

Last but not least, lines I don't remember where I picked from.....

Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. You just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, b a flirt, & smile until yr face hurts. Don't b afraid 2 take chances or fall in love & most of all, live in d moment because every second u spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.


"You are sweet, sweetest, dam sweet, so so sooo very sweet but rarely......ha ha ha...!!"
Thats how she ended her last conversation with me & we smiled before phone disconnected!!!

No comments: