Friday, March 20, 2009

Paagalpan :)


koi to set karo is 'Zindagi ki rataar ki Speed Limit'!!!


Life's on a roller coaster once again. Neither it's pissing me off nor it's getting on my nerves, just that so many times I have loved 'slowness' over 'speed'! The charm of slowness is far long lasting than the thrill of the speed exactly the way beauty of cruiser is better than the sportsbike ;)


This sunday, I want to sip a coffee while sitting on a super fluffy couch, while doing nothing at all!! I want to invent the ways by which i can sip the coffee at a slowest possible rate, so that it lasts longer, longer, longest! This weekend I want to sit on the beach & do nothing at all. I'll just track the movement of the sea waves!! This sunday, I want to be travel in a local, not in a hurry to reach my station, my destination. Rather I wan't to get down on the last station. I won't mind if train takes it's own time, I won't mind if it lazes around, aakhir train ki bhi apni life hai! This sunday, I wan't to take a stroll on marine drive, a stroll that takes me to nowhere, at the max brings me back to the point where I started! This sunday I want to talk less & listen more, I won't mind if someone eats my head out by his/ her chatter. This sunday I want to travel in a bus, while sitting in a last window seat. I won't mind if it gets stuck in a traffic jam, I'll have more life! This sunday I wan't to read something good, I wan't to sip coconut water. This sunday I wan't to keep lying on the sofa while tracking the path sun traces while rising & want to snoar by the time it sinks back!!!

This sunday I want to talk to the older people in my life, my Dada, my nani & my current crush... ha ha... yeah, she's elder, a total buddhi :P..... kidding, she's sweet charming & young as just born.... again kidding....!!! Whatever, it would be lovely to talk to older people, listening what their heart speaks out & succumbing yourself to the slowness of the past!!

Hum us gali ja rahe the, jahaan koi paraya na tha,
Hum us gali ja rahe the, jahaan sab apna sa tha!
Hum us gali ja rahe the, jahaan apna raaj chalta tha,
Hum us gali ja rahe the, jahaan sapno ka mela sa tha!!
Hum 'Alice in Wonderland' ja rahe the,
apni gali ka kutta bhaunka aur cell screen pe Boss ka SMS sa tha...
'Reach early, I am out on business trip, have a task for you'!!

Aur zindagi ne fir pakad li wohi wihthout speed limit ki raftaar!!!
Us sust sunday ka aaj bhi hai mujhe intzaar...................

We all try to find out our own space in this speedy life. At times, I do it by doing li'l paagalpan, like cracking the near no wit PJs. And I wonder how on earth people laugh at the most pathetic joke ever cracked! For sure, the world is short of wit, short of smiles & short of some much needed laugh!!!

Dedicate this post to the girl who wanted a post by this (Paagalpan) title, who is elder to me (buddhi), who is sweeter than me (rarely :P), smarter than me (Courtsey: Revlon), and who is lovable for me (God knows how long)!! But, I am wierder than her (any day, anytime)!!!

Girly, You get a Bow!!!
Good Times

......A few more smiles!!!

2 comments:

Chronicler said...

heard the songs "dil dhundta hai phir wohi fursat ke raat din..." and "sine mein jalan aakhon mein tufaan saa kyun hai.. iss shahar mein har shaks pareshan saa kyun hai..." completely epitomise the mood of this post... btw who is she??? temme temme...

Passionate said...

gr8 yaar!!! I m not able to recall this song!! Phleeease mail me if u have this one!!!

The girl is a sweet person, 4 years elder to me & a lovely lady I hve recently fallen for. I do admire her!!

B/w Hows u ?? Long time girly!!!