Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blissfull Topsy Turvy!!!


"Ofcourse, I love you......
till I find someone better"


Naah naah..... not the lines I told or thought for a girl & not that someone told me but it's a book I picked recently... beyond that I don't have any idea why I am starting with these lines today.

While I jot down few more words, below mentioned points are on my mind:
* Mumbai & it's people
* Entrepreneurship
* Singleton & 'the girl'
* My awesome collection of new clothes (SS09), touchwood
* Coffee & Ciggs
* People around & Lessons of life

Screaming continuously for 2 and half days puppy lost the power it had in its throat. A new born pupy in the office's vicinity got its neck broken accidently & struggled madly for survival till the time I saw it last, a day back. He did not want to die but was finding dificult to survive either, beyond the hollowness of human thoughts & words.... he struggled & struggled.... God knows he is alive or not!!!

May the God be with those who struggle for their needs/wishes/ rights...
May the God be with those who put in the effort...
may the God be with all of us!!!


Feeling li'l lonely, I decided for a coffee at Colaba & had it at Wich Latte'. It was lovely feeling after I bought two nice Shirts. My SS09 stuff is turning up as an awesome collection. These good clothes in recent days have not only eased out things in my mind but have also earned me few worthwhile appreciations. For me Rust - Black & White - Grey are 'in' colors.

I told you, Mumbai is a a crazy city. People here look exactly like the way they are, i.e. far different from what Delhites or Bangloreans look like. Mumbaites pose less and are the way they are! This sometimes gives you a freaky feeling. Autowallahs & shopkeepers return your 50 paisa, if they owe you that. Black marketers are very clear on face for their up charge. And the pimps don't fear to ask for the kind of girl you want!!! Literally, it happened to me and once my friend encountered it too. While today's walk down in a Colaba's bustling Lane, a crippled man barged in from somewhere, without hesitation asked me 'saab ladki chahiye, ekdum mast - chikni?'. Not stunned but without a reply and a giggle on face, I moved ahead totaly ignoring him. I ignored him but the instance did provoked few thoughts.


Today after a long time, I cooked the fusion food i.e. Tomato Mint Veggie Pasta and it was a successful fusion.

It's been a lovely hardworking week! It's been a week of gaining support & trust from others, the bosses-the colleagues, friends & relatives. All showed enough trust in me & it all happend suddenly this week itself, as if a part of a conspiracy for my good. It felt good to see people putting in trust, people opening up in front of you, the way they never behave with you.

And the lovely lines I picked from an unknown zone give a sweet feeling, it goes like this.....

Thinking about you through a collage of blissful moments, stumbling over those that make me fall... over and over again, in love with you and floating in those that swept me off my feet with your inundating love. You're beautiful, and so is life with you. :)


Love you bloggy, you still retain the award of 'My Best Friend'!!!


It's again going to be a beautiful hardworking week with enough fun!!! & I look ahead for it.

Good Times!!!

4 comments:

ani said...

:)) kuch khoobsurat hai zindagi nahi?

Passionate said...

Indeed!!
Touchwood :)

Phoenix said...

stupid book, aint that one?

Passionate said...

Yup phoenix, exactly abhi tak jitni padhi, it gives an impression that it's written just for the sake of it!!!