Sunday, March 22, 2009

Clicks & Feels :)








It is that kinda time when you have so much inside your heart but you still keep mum!! I will be mum but can't be expressionless! Above clicks are my current expressions.... Expression of love, care, creativity, sensuality, empathy, passion & youthfullness!

Those were wonderfull 3hours 40 minutes spent with her at a lovely sea side cafe with a smooth hot experimental coffee!! It was a lovely stroll in a cool sea breeze!! It was good to be her chauffeur, unforgettable drive for sure!! Summary: bad day turned into an awesome story!!! The pics above are:

1) Dude is alone & li'l low, a girl declined him..... phew....!!!
2) Dudes & Babes having party, a weekend feast!!!
3) Flowers I bought for myself. I deserve to pamper myself!!
4) The bud/butt & the swoosh!!!
5) My Mug!!!
6) Her Mug!!!
7) Dono ke mugs. And a lovely conversation over Coffee!!!


Touchwood!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Read your bolg, which is full of mixed feelings , but do not be much sentimental be happy and njoy whatever comes to you to the fullest ,but fantastic you are i would say !!!! :)

Keep Smiling :))

One of your blog Reader
Amruta

Passionate said...

Hey, Nice to see you here. Thanks for the comment!! But.... it's difficult for me to be not myself, y should i change, wts wrong in it. I live it this way, I love it this way & will continue to do so. Life's lovely this way, try living it like this, at least once!!! :)