Thursday, September 20, 2007

Winning without competing...

NOW RELAX AFTER WRITING FEARY BLOG BELOW........

Got it, the idea of relaxation, the idea of luxury.......

It's been tough out there, continuous competetion sometimes frustates a lot.

What about "Winning Without competing"???? Bet, thats not a bad idea... Idea worth million, na na....... billion dollar.... So here's a billion dollar Idea....


My Idea of Luxury.....

When they all will be attending boring/ interesting lectures (boring or interesting is their own perception). At one corner of the classroom I'll be sitting on a couch with a cup of coffee.... That's what I Call luxury.........and thats winning.......

When they all will be running fast, strangled in gadgets and all the hype. I'll still be sipping that chilled coffee on the couch. Seeing them competing hard and giving there all, I'll be enjoying evrey sip. When competing gets over, I'll be the one who'll decide the winner. No one else but I'll be deciding the winner. That's what I call Luxury.

That's "winning without competing".

No comments: