Saturday, September 1, 2007

The crap of VIPs and VVIPs....

Have been told by many, that I write a lot about food in ma blogs..... Generaly, I pause.....and then reply 'It's obvious that I'll write what I like".

After reading all those diet guides and the nutrition facts, I started my day with a breakfast of cheesy pizza...can u belive it?? I loved it more than the stated facts that breakfast should be least greasy..... Anyways, to burn it out m planning to start jogging....oops did I say that

I was out for something different. Could see few PCRs (Police Control Rooms) stationed near the venue. I asked them the shortcut for backdoor and they guided. There were more cars parked than yesterday. I parked my small bike in a corner, moved forward but was stopped by the security which was many levels up from the one I faced yesterday. Initially they even dint allow me to take small paperback book inside the hall, but somehow i managd(we Indians have been doing this since centuries, so no big deal). Morover I had to do this so that big crap of big people can be kept away from me.

There was tight security inside too, could see intelligent breeds of dogs, the sniffer dogs. After seeing all that I heard expected crap of all those people trying to prove themselves better than the rest that too in front of those who will decline to give recognition even to their forefathers. It looked as if people are banging there heads on the bureacratic walls of Indian Government just to show that their blood is more red then others. But I was more interested in the catering services, courtsey "The Ashoka". I had good lunch followed by even better ice cream, i liked corn salad and the steamed mix veg......yummm...!!

Some more crap had to follow. After that we were locked in this biggest govt. managed hall in NCR region for half an hour.

And than they entered, 3 comondos, their chest swelling like a big boobed blondy. Coz were simply wearing bullet proof jackets, and countless other gaurds were acattered inside the hall in few minutes and many more waiting outside. Despite presence of biggest people in Industry from all over the country cameras were focusing on the dice. And here he comes "The Prime Minister MMS, I mean Manmohan Singh".

It was the true showcase of power. The most powerful man in the country was standing in front of us. I saw what not, from gunmen brushing their cartridges to hybrid sniffer dogs. From most complicated detectors and detonaters to the most patriotic and dedicated team of Gaurds.

The TEXSUMMIT 2007, Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, ended with a beautifuly sung National Anthem by three ladies, one was playing sitar while standing on feet. Lovely feeling of patriotism it was. Among many VIPs, VVIPs and their big cars/bodygaurds I squirreled out on ma small bike. And it was a day of bogus things, big people and the bigger bag of 'geniune crap'.

Whatever, many things are done for that experience which you can not get without doing that, I exactly did that.


Muskmelon is currently reading "Almost Single", "It Happened in India" and "The Secret"
He enjoyed Pao Bhaji and Onion Jeera Bread.
Muskmelon had a tough day but its ending on pretty exciting note.....

Love U Life!!!
Muaaaahhh.....

No comments: