Saturday, September 1, 2007

Fuckingly Frustating.......

Sometimes I feel as if I spit emotions in all ma blogs...... but I have no other option. All these years writing Diary and blogs have helped me in transforming from a santaap (synonym for sentimental given by ma frnz) to a comparitively stronger person by heart.

Since yesterday m again not having the best of the feelings. Wanna break this jinx and thats y writing this blog. There's no one but 'dearest bloggy' with whom I can share all these things happening to me. For anyone else these will be like any other trivial issue but I know how much this is taking out of me.

Aaj achha sa nahi lag raha, sala ek baat kal se bheja fry kar rahi hai. It's fuckingly frustating.

Uuuffffffffff.......... Its really difficult.

People influence moments of life like anything. Sometimes I feel I am dominated by people around. It gets difficult to take things out of ma mind and those things just eat everything outa ma body.

My trust on ma good friends is questioned by themselves. They couldnt take the fact that I gave importance to someone else.... or may be something else was cooking in their mind....at times m poor at interpreting their exact thoughts.

Wateva, to get out of all this m trying hard...

Thank you bloggy to hear all ma shit, to hear all ma crap which no one else in this world will bear. I am at ease after yelling out few things here.

No comments: