Monday, September 10, 2007

STRANGEST.........COMPLICATED.....beyond understanding

It feels good........feels good to care for someone.
It feels good to give importance to someone!!
It feels good to be there, to be there when they need it!!
It feels good to do for someone.
It feels good to stay awake for someone!!

But it hurts when you loose.
And it hurts when u know you will loose,
Dont know what still keeps you going...
Losing teaches when its unanticipated
But loosing snatches a lot when u move ahead despite knowing that u gonna fall apart!!

Wtever it is... there are times when u are senseless and do the most stupid things and thats what I did.........ha ha CHUCK IT MAN!!

It's been lovely lovely time for me.........those difficult times look so small at times and the small good times bring big smile on ma face.

It was exhausting night, it took all out of ma mind and physique but still gave satisfaction. It was something very different I did n I just loved it........ Its something that m gonna remember for times to come, havent ever done it....n it just happened.

The only negative that happened to me all this while is that I am now a day behind my competitors, my target has been pushed day beyond my reach...but thats not all I want in my life....... I need a life beyond just winning..........

Thanks to u and Thanks to God
LOVELY LOVELY :)

No comments: