Wednesday, September 26, 2007

How m i doing :)

I realized that I went quite good with ma words while replying to an ol friend when she asked "how r u doing n how's aunty?"

My reply...........

i have been doing "balle balle"
....m doing good to great n nothing less
Teachers running after with me with assignments n projects n presentations n m running hard to create never ending distance inbetween those mad chaps n myself.........

M bunking all those never ending classes. M relieved, m relaxed still m li'l vexed n thats the mystery.....
M running hard still vexed up......life's dam buisy, no time for bird watching n thats ma biggest worry...... all girls miss being teased by me....they talk about my inconsistency in this chapter of life.....
Life's good....mum's good, papa's even better, starwberry (my sis) is getting crazier. Also mum papa's kiddish fights on trivial issues is still going strong(Touchwood)......
World's conspiring against me............they all went after me on ma birthday, atleast 3000 people called me that day, but not you :P . Everything in ma house was ringing as a wierd cellphone........ Never mind I can accept delayed gifts n can forget the issue.......

Bas kuchh is types ki hai meri life abhi
Mast hai na???
-------------------


N I enjoyed reading it again n agian :)

No comments: