Thursday, March 1, 2007

That influencing smile

Well Well....... Rohit keep your emotions in your control, else you gonna get a big kick on your ass..... ha ha.... advice to maself!!!

Had to read about budget and all but ab is time to senti types mood hai, and brain ceases to think beyond blog at this time. Afterall She was giggling n crossed a silence of three days. GR8!!!

Anyways..... Mr. Gora African must have already started packing his luggage, are baba, he'll be taking his last lecture tomorrow.....stupid ab samajh aaya?? His one liners are getting better n better as his classes are approaching an end. He did gave few good lessons in past 2-3 weeks. Mr. Roger you'll be remembered for all the goods you did. But mind it, try to avoid keeping hand on gal's shoulder in India and if can't control yourself than atleast dont put that on her shoulder....nahi to khoon kharaba ho jaayega......ha ha.

Life's fun, you just need to take few things lightly and gotta enjoy moments. In short lovely time I had in recent days. The teachings people gave me, the lessons of life being taught are too good. Thank God that lost affection of one friend is always compensated by other. And now am realising that the roots of ma emotional building are getting stronger. My being too buisy might be another reason of attaining the capability to handle tough things easily. Whatever, am happy..may be coz ma friends are happy.

I deliberately went late to college, was too tired afterall have been continuously bearing all the lectures by all breeds of faculty....huh..... hence procastination was the but obvious thing today. Sorry Mr. Roger. He made me sit in last row for being late, nothing was visible from there but just few pretty gals... M I BECOMING A NEW AGE FLIRT??? ha ha......naah....Impossible!!!
On serious notes, what could I do in last row apart from playing pranks and solving strangest riddles.... I did everything but never tried studying. Lectures ended inbetween had a usual lunch of "chhole kulche".

Its not that I always enjoy Gym but whenever I wrote about gym by chance all days wher when I really enjoyed and pumped hard in Gym. Today also it was good to lift some extra weight, although I did felt that ma hands are no more mine still the end result was nothing but GOODY GOODY FEELING!!!

After another very usual horrible traffic I managed to reached home but only at 9.00 PM. And trust me I wasn't paid for overtime too as they pay to ma father when he comes late. Took mum and bought the best dhaba delicacies available in our area. Yum, we had healthy n tasty food today. To end the day chatting with a nice person/ a cute but fool friend was as relishing as chocobar on a hot summer afternoon.

Dear Bloggy I know few of those whom I really adore will not be standing by ma side in near future, despite every effort I put from ma side they'll move on their own paths.......thats y Bloogy atleast you stay with me, so that I can leak out all ma emotions on you.

Mr. Bloggy, Thank you for being ma nice friend till now. Love you too but not more than her ;)

"Mast Raho"

No comments: