Sunday, March 4, 2007

Learning is a continuous process!!!

Dear bloggy, u know m sleepy as hell..... but this post is something i can not afford to wait for.... Ma frnd is not having the best time... But than his/her own analysis is all he/she can do.

Am I being too egoistic???
Am I giving due importance to all the members???
Am I putting equal efforts as much as others???
Do I give/spend enough time with them or with someone else???
Do I involve them during fun time or just run alone???
Do I give them what they are willing to???

Ask all these questions to urself, n be true to yourself. How on earth can we expect something when we are not ready to put in efforts??? Something can come on ur doorstep one but not everytime.

Yup, I am one of the biggest admirer of "Passion" and "Energy" but than we gotta use our brain too. Just being egoist won't take us anywhere but in a pit. "I will do maself" won't help everytime. Humans are social animal, wtever we may say, we do need company.

I know you wont listen to me, wont trust me and might shout out loud that "I am what I am" and if not this than "I'll help out myself" or whatever.

But again, I'll calmly reply, ma baby, cool, calm down n just analyze urself slowly. Hug maturity and learn, be a team member, if u need something than give other things too.

Dear, there are hell lotta points to explain but than... its u n only u who can help out urself... learn to bend for ur mistakes...... I have no intrest in your personal life but if m able to help u out than will be happy maself..... its ma blog for ma satisfaction.... If u trust than "BUY" it else "KICK" it. I know this is the most boring blog on ma site but its only for me n ma frnz, hope they can bear me.

Learning is a continuous process, we all learn a lot from many people around us... Learning is a lovely experience!!!
Your admirer

No comments: