Friday, March 16, 2007

Black Beauty is back, mid sems over!!!

Waking up in the morning is the most difficult task, that too when u slept for just three hours. So after a bit of mathematical calculations, it came out that Rohit slept for 8-9 hrs in last 4 days. aaaahhh...... result of all this.. back pain, legs paining, headache, itchy eyes, dizzy me ut still was ready to stay awake for few more hours....anyways.....

Day started with this thought "it will be really good after 4pm, as these mid sem exmas will be over".

My girl friend is back after spending 17 days and 16 nights at mechanics workshop, my "BLACK BEAUTY" is back. All this while I really missed her.... anyways, she took me to college and waited in the parking lot till i was riding her again. Meanwhile, we were in examination hall and 'smsing' all the answers to all the people who needed them, and trust me I had biggest inventory of answers in my "SENT ITEM" box...ha ha..... We copied to our best....and last two exams went good....and much better than earlier ones.... big credit goes to few good friends in ma life.

It was dam difficult to resist amphi cricket after 4 days of virtual hibernation we had to pretend just for proving our worth to faculty. My bad day on feild, had many sixes on my bowling, than my batting was equally bad.... i told u my eyes are itchy n m dizzy (I carry excuses with me).....wtever it was, still i won maximum matches :D ......again courtsey few good friends in ma life.

What better can could I expect, than a cozy eavening chat with a good friend at "The Tanhai Point" and than lovely coffee at CCD with another friend. Now am home, missing some one and am dam tired.... resisting ma sleep is taking hell lotta out of me........ still dear bloggy in last few days I missed a lot to tell you and cant miss it anymore.

Few other good things that happened to me are:

SPECIAL FRAPPE after first exam (lovely)
So many sms in the eavening
England Vs New Zealand match (still continuing)

"300" is released today, couldn't watch it..kal subah relatives aa rahe hain....
what the hell is prompting them to come 7-8 am in the morning, are they mad??
Don't they know that i m short of sleep??
Don't they know that I want to see morning show of "300" at PVR, EDM.
Bullshit kal fir jaldi uthna padega aur jabardasti smile karna padega when I'll be hating all that.............. aaahhh.......... kya karu......well it happens at times, all things go wrong when you desperately need them to be as per your choice. Can't help!!!

Cut Down Anger, Put in your Trust you'll go places.
MAY WE ALL BE TRUSTED AND LOVED by our people!!!

Do watch tomorrow's WORLD CUP MATCH b/w India and Bangladesh!!!

No comments: