Sunday, March 4, 2007

"May we all be trusted"

Two days n havent wrote anything, despite facing few different things. So much to do and somehow 'procastination' does conquer few of ma things.

Its Holi time.... played in college last friday and today with frnz...
Played it like any other crazy person on the planet's surface!!!! Danced n Danced... had a good time with frnz......

Meanwhile, dear bloggy I have something important to tell u. Do I seriously love her....??? Naaah, how can I give all ma to someone who isnt ready to trust me..he he..??? no no no not love but yes i do like her n willing to do a lot for her but the thing is if she ever speaks positive. Unconditional love is something I wont buy, m not here just to keep hurting maself...... but yes, I m ready to commit n to commit strongly.

My rating in her friend's list is also among the bottom few, i guess...although hardly matters... Morover I never got "TRUST" in return whenever I presented her the same. Yup, but if I say that she is among few most admired people than it'll be appropriate thing.

Anyways...... move on....

Coz ma last experience still makes me dull..... it still reminds me the kinda embarasement I faced, how broken I was at that time..... I learned from that......

My heart knows how much I m ready to devote to that sacred lady in ma life.... but yes, I'll expect one thing from her before anything proceeds......"HER TRUST", it is something I'll ask for.

Won't, tag it with "LOVE".

Trust is what I need, what we all need... Trust is something without which no relation can move on.....

"May we all be trusted"

No comments: