Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sleepless nights are not odd thing now........

Dear bloggy, m back......struggling with time, wrapped up with endless tasks, screwd up with multi tasking and fucked up by pending work, still m back..... no frowns and dear lovely friend bloggy m here for u again smiling like an angel, dancing like Shakira m back.

I know its been a while since m running to complete everything i want, i know m maself screwing ma life by getting into hell lotta things. Its so unsatisfying to do multitasking but still for the sake of doing m stuffing ma day like anything. Long sleepless nights are not a odd thing now, they happen to me everyday. Sleeping hours have fallen to 3 to 5 now (leave weekend).

Am being told by batchmates that m too silent in this semester, yup i know. But again for completing all these hell lotta things i have packed for maself i need to be silent. But something's making me to ponder is it the right way to move on????? Its a big question encapsulating me these days.... Few things are in front of me, ma dismal result in class. Marks never mattered to me but than it had a limit too, my results are falling freely under the gravity :( I dint intend to be this bad too :(

The biggest thing is am still enjoying without any big regrets.... m wondering why so?????

Whatever, one thing I have decided that i need to sort out things, choose few and work out on few....... I cant be the one doing all the things......its for sure i'll have to make tough choices!!!

It was a slow day in college today but had its own content to teach me life's lessons as any other day. I decided to go slow on excercise in gym as its eating hell lotta time out of the stiff schedule, that too unnecessarily. Why the hell should i wait for machines/weights.......those always gymming sexy hot figured gals are not the only bonafied members of that smallish but fun gym. Whatever, coz i cant protest i took better wayout.... fitness regime will continue but in a different manner. For the time, m concentrating a bit more on ma language and yup, might enroll for some classes. Afterall gotta use this time to maximum. So communication classes are on ma radar .....searching......searching......

Ha ha.... this all was philosophy to myself...... and it is important, as reminded by Sai Baba (Mr. Chandrashekhar) today. He was a bit toophilosophical but dear o dear he had content in his talk.

Today i relished on roadside burger apart from awesome sandwiches in college. Mum's fasting days bring with them that good food too......i had "variant of kuttu pakodas" too, mango juice and pomogranate, oranges again helped me to feel refreshed. Frappe is a daily energizer now, it fills up for my 3-4 hours short sleep.
In taste that roadside Rs. 5-6 wala burger can never be matched by firangi Mc Donlad's burger.

"People around us matter, learn from them, make them your strength!!!"

"Rohit, a big foodi says byeeeeeeeee "

No comments: