Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dada ji's Wisdom!!!

A hectic day as usual, that gora African sucked all ma blood.... the only thing i could do in his today's module was "Sleep endlessly"..... God, somehow I managed today's class, but what when he'll be refreshed tomorrow morning but not me........ Mamma.....subak subak :(

Gym again helped me gaining back some energy, muscles are pumped up but so is ma brain, sometimes it feels too good after exhaustive workout......GR8!!!

Dada ji is at home, I managed few moments out of ma buisy schedule (bullshit is what I keep doing whole day) and the wisdom he gave was exactly similar to what he taught me last time but ma understanding was much better today... hey, now I realise "I M MORE MATURE NOW". Morover his wisdom is sacrosanct. Just loved it, loved the slow pace while talking to him, when he gave me countless blessings......

Earlier Dadaji used to come with Dadi and both always remained buisy in their "BIG FIGHTS"....ha ha, and it made me realize that even at the age of 87 people are dam romantic but the only change they acquire by that age is the way they make their romance...... my grandparents had a tough time if they wouldn't fight with each other. Today Dada ji miss Dadi more than anyone else,its been 8 months since Dadi took her last breath..... still wisdom and the words he tell me gives me immense learning.

Dada ji do come accross tough times when all his sons and their grandsons/granddaughters can not take out sometime from their buisy schedule and talk to him, I know he faces difficulty in passing whole day sitting alone and not fightng with Dadi, afterall sitting idle is not what anyone of us can bear....Sorry Dadaji, but even I am trapped in this vicious circle of life; the competetion and career plans always keep us on the go and force us to forget the "REAL REALITIES OF LIFE". I'll try ma best to strike out a balance between the things. I'll deffinately learn from your teachings and experiences.

Man o Man he is Nearly uneducated but the "VAST TAZURBA" (experience) tells that education isn't the only thing that teaches you the way to live life.......

I SALUTE MY GRANDPARENTS. And am proud to have their genes.

those simplest, plain and often heard words still vibrate in ma ears and teach me a lot, inspire me a lot. THANK YOU GOD FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND TIMES YOU GAVE ME/ GIVING ME!!!
THANK YOU.

Love you all
Dreamer......

No comments: