Monday, February 26, 2007

Never had so many jerks all ma life

The day started with a wait for an SMS. After a long time I got up early.... and now feeling sleepy, still gathered some energy to put down this blog....

Dada ji had to come today and he did. Mum did ma work, brought him from Taya ji's place when I had to do the job. THANK U MUMY!!!

That South African of British origin reached before me in the class and the taunts flowing from his mouth were very obvious..... But m a bigger stupid than him, i too managed to take all that lightly..... jokes apart Good Teacher he is!!! First two sessions were lovely but than he became so torturous as if his mother inlaw was trying to be a thorn in between his wife's and his romantic life.... and all frustation landed on us......goshhhh....unbearable he became in third session. Thank God, he too felt that he was making things difficult for us.

Gym was fun today...did weights....and it felt good.....it clearly eased away many things.....refreshing time I had in Gym.

got few movies uploaded on ma comp. at friends place and than had to run for home.........afterall Dada ji was waiting n I was already late......

Zipping the bike in 80s n 90s is fun but that speed managed to take me till some 2/3rd distance n had a breakdown.....tyre wasnt moving easily it got jammed, mechanic was quite far, mum was waiting at home and all I had was messed up situation.

Bike dint moved at all initially than it did but the jerks it gave can still be felt. Ma wrist is half broken, shoulders down, back paining like anything, neck and back tired of carrying laptom n books. Sirf ek Dil sahi salamat hai.........

Meanwhile i pulled ma bike for about 5-6Kms, literally dragged it to home and than ma mum dragged me inside home. Pulling bike did took a toll but gave few interesting things too...... 9 two wheelers and 6 threewheelers offered me one or other kind of help but ma problem was really unmanageable still funny. People bothered in ma hardwork, I needed no help. But trust me in INDIA people still offer genuine help. Biggest irony happened to me was when an aged rickshaw puller went far ahead of me, he had that speed which I couldnt imagine at that time :(

Today, I had maximum number of jerks in ma life: Courtsey ma "Premium Discover Black".

No comments: