Saturday, February 24, 2007

Heavy Talk @ Barista

Yesterday, I put in hell lotta effort to influence one person..... God it takes out a lot from you when you try smething like that, but there I wasn't doing all that for maself but only for her. She never understood (I believe).

When I was in school I used to think that I, you and we all can change people when invest best of our efforts....I soon realised and understood i was only being foolish.
When I was doing bachelors, I realised its difficult but still we can influence someone to be the way we would like them to be....it took time but a new realisation came up, i was a bigger fool now.
Now am doing masters and am dam sure people remain what they are, they grow up the way they wan't. I can bring no change to them... I can only create few situations which can make them to walk in particular direction but can't change him/her entirely. Convincing is an art but convincing people can never change them entirely. People surrender to situation and not to person.
People are not fool that they'll belive you but they still get fooled coz they don't have other way out.......LOLZ...... a bit complicated n heavy stuff this time in ma blog...but worth laughing atleast for me.

Seriously, i put in ma best yesterday over a cup of coffee on those elegant couches in Barista. Allthough the talk was heavy and exhausted ma emotions plus took a toll on ma brain too (stupid ass I m sometimes put in so much) but still I feel I lost, I couldn't convince her to make things better for herself. Afterall she'll be in a big mess if she wont help herself out. Everything was so dull but not LARGE CAFE MOCHA n VEG. FOCCACIA.

Hope Wish n Pray that she stays in college without flunking and get serious abt classes n stuff.

Dear, You are the only reason for what you are facing!!!
And no one but only you can help yourself out of this mess!!!

TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!

No comments: