Saturday, February 24, 2007

YOU R THE FORCE

The only way to lose something is not to put efforts for that, but I put in the best I could afford at that time. Accepted that I wasn't 100% for the task. But how the hell can I be? Afterall I needed something in return from there not for ma ego or satisfaction but just to keep moving, to put in ma remaining effort.

God din't send me here to ruin ma time n life only. Yup you lose number of times in life but that doesnt mean to sit n cry everytime. Everything gives a lot, teaches a lot.... every experience makes you more experienced, makes u more learned, makes u more stronger and every loss makes you more determined.

DESPITE ALL WHAT I WROTE NO DOUBT THAT MA LOSS IS PRICELESS, CANT B MEASURED!!........so wt if it is "DUMBO" too :)

Even if u have to face the whole word to reach your destination, if u are true than bear them, face them but dont leave your determination.

YOU CAN BRING DOWN SKY ON THE EARTH,
YOU CAN IGNITE ANY CHANGE,
YOU ARE THE FORCE;

YOU ARE THE FORCE,
THE FORCE THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP,
THE FORCE THAT KNOWS NO BARRIERS,
INVINCIBLE FORCE, THE ARMY.

MAY THE GOD N YOUR PEOPLE BE WITH YOU WHILE YOU CONQUER THE TRUTH!!!


LOVE U DEAR, atleast you made me to learn few more things in life!!!

No comments: