Saturday, February 3, 2007

A day with ma frnz..........

Whole January had been eventfull. And the events were no short of fun and learning for me.
January started on gr8 note, the fun I had was unimaginable but by the end of Jan, I was again feeling that loneliness which once haunted me like anything......

What not I did with ma frnz, I met all ma goody goody friends from hostel days, spent eavenings with them, played all the pranks we used to play in hostel.

Ganju n Tau from Ludhiana, Chhoti from US n apna gorilla aka sabu all the way from Gol Market landed at a same place where my destiny took me too.... again we went to saada apna 5 star (the same one), its so good when u can not afford the delicacies there still u go and fetch those, bite those and more importantly digest them too without any stomachahe :D

This time the most interesting thig was a eave in Old Delhi's small lanes...... where it made me felt as if I am the "MIKE" of the Discovery Channel........ we stopped in a restaurant (put amazing before it) where we did not eat much but we listened LIVE GHAZAL PERFORMANCE plus those drunkards got cheap bacardi too, "TOMATO SOUP" was all i had for survival. The tandoori khana was good too but not good enough for us to digest it without an upset stomach...... anyways, these small problems were a small deal for that gigantic fun we had. I bet, the paanwala outside that lane will have tough time forgetting us.

Ma friends are back to their places and their bosses/ superiors must have already started extracting work out of them but again as it always happens its Difficult to forget the time spent with them. Kavenders's shake and masti in inner circle, CP. How the hell can I forget, their stoppage at every corner of Delhi for that sutta, which they sucked n sucked n suckked till it died on its own, all ma sympathy with "IT", the suttas. Those Rickshaw rides and the coconut water while that ride. THE NEVER TEMINATING LEG PULLING WHICH OVER SHADOWS EVERYTHING, how the hell can i forget that???????
The footpath coffee break, "The Blues, banned stag entry"...... ha ha......... we guys were enough for a great night out.

FRIENDS I OWE A LOT TO U............... oye, u too owe a lot to me........ha ha

Love u (Abhey Mehta, the Ganju; Naveen Sikri, the Tau, Deepka Duggal, the Chhoti, Ashish Bhatia, the Sabu)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Passionate said...

....but an oldie, when i was learning to write ;)

Thank you for complimenting :)