Monday, September 21, 2009

sweet random thoughts...!!!

Lying on the floor, I was into my sweet little thoughts. Could listen dandiya beats coming from some 3 KM far... there are million things happening at one time & I am aware of at least few. one my nani is not well.... two I had a lovely professional achievement today. Little tiered after doing a Run-Walk of 8 km & gymming for 2 hours yesterday, now I need a good night's sleep, a lovely weather in the morning to wake up for & a mum's kiss on forehead. :)

Boys will be boys :)

Coffee is my best companion!!!

2 comments:

TheBanyanTree said...

Coffee....i love coffee...having loads of them these days...had a big cup of it in the mornin...
though i read this post earlier bt didnt see the pic carefully... :)nice pic haan..

have heaps of them...enjoy
:)

Passionate said...

pics dhyaan se dekha karo :P
good that u are on coffees...but dont take too much...enjoy a cup/mug once in a while!!!