Thursday, September 3, 2009

03th-04th sep, 09

naaaahh...
naaahh... Rohit, you can't do this...!!
And Rohit, still did it.

Sometimes, we all do that cheap shitty things, that, we ourselves define as 'not doable'. Still we end up doing it. And so did Rohit. But if it is once in a while, you forgive yourself for that. And so did Rohit. Though I would have told the whole story, which I belive is so dam intresting, but if I do, you'll hate me at least for a moment. And I don't mind being hated but I do mind not being loved :) So, please continue loving me (yeah...even you can love me).

He was on the way to office with the thoughts of following big crowd for Ganpati Visarjan. He really wanted to enjoy Mumbai madness for a day . But there was office to be attended. Following his inner call, half way to office, called boss to tell he's not coming, for he wanted to taste Mumbai Madness... There on, he took a nap & rest whole day danced, jumped, ran with crowds & Ganpati Idols. Yes, he bunked office & went on the road & beaches!! He was rich by the feelings, he added lovely moments!!

I turn 26 today. No big deal! But still, coz I can pin point the day from the diary of my life, I wanted it to start in a different way & it luckily did.... I wildly danced with friend on roads near Girgaon Chaowpaty. We danced with Firangs & we danced with roadside romeos & we danced till 1:00 AM & we danced wildly & we danced, danced & danced in the rains which were truely mumbaiyya!





At one moment he compared himself with others & thought he is too behind, lacks a lot.
Suddenly he was dancing with the crowd only to realize, he is way ahead & there's no comparisons, no one even comes closer! He is a champ, he is a dude, he is a rockstar in his own world!! He is happy & confident!! May his confidence sustains long period. Touchwood!

Good Times!!!
Rohit
----------

1 comment:

TheBanyanTree said...

Hi
Happy Birthday....
God bless u!
:)