Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Black nail paints, Loud Music, good boss!!


Why do girls wear black nail paint???
and the flashy green, yellow, purple and whatever they get??? Is it that they have lost brains ?? Or is it that they never had.... whatever I don't care about that. But yeah these wierd flashy colours do look hot at times.

Life's been hectic, there's been some small adjustment s I have to do all this while. Have been not going out as much as I used to. Nani is not keeping well...... :(

Job is rocking at the moment.....touchwood!! There's been achievements, over achievements, there's been appreciation & the boss himself brought choclates.... Ferraro Roscher & the Hershey's add to it a 'Quicksilver denim'. C'mon give me a break.... can the bosses be like this?? Too good feeling it is. Thanks Boss!! My category is grossing more than 1.40 crores a week since last two weeks. And my chest is little swollen coz of that.

It's gonna be a break for 5-6 days.... aur hum ghar (Dilli) ja rahe hain!!!

Mumbai is a freaky city, people here celebrate loud, they love their music loud. The city is all the time more 'happening' than any other in the country. But tomorrow same time, I'll be in Delhi :)


Chuddy Buddy's marriage & I am off for Delhi :)

3 comments:

TheBanyanTree said...

is this ur workplace???
;)

Passionate said...

yeahhhh........!!! I know it looks quite messy...but that's how you get you apparels manufactured :P


We do work hard though might look little less flashy :)

Good Times!!!
M in Delhi n hving lots of coffee :)

TheBanyanTree said...

ohhhh.actually was confused wen i saw that box which had clothes lik stuff....lol
take care of ur nani... have heaps of coffee though its so hot..n
hav a gr8 time!!