Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I know, I don't know why....



No I don't know why?
Why the light is dimmer when the sun is shining bright!!
Why is life so dam good, when it looks so unfair??
Why am I not a billionaire & not a famous star??
Why do I want to hate the person I love so far??
No I don't know why? No I don't know why!.... (twice in chorus....literally LOL)

No I don't know why!
The one who yesterday eavening enjoyed every hour,
turned her back to me, as if I am a rowdy stranger!
God, who conspired for my happiness,
is making things li'l tough for me every passing hour!
No I don't know why!
Everybody was tensed, but the man with no hands was the happiest!
No I don't know why, No I don't know why??

No I don't know why! No I don't know why??
I don't have a limousine & a Harley!
When I was on time, why I missed the train?
When I was so happy, why did the tear rolled out?
When I wanted to yell, why did I smile?
ohh ahh I know something, I do know why....

I do know why...
Life's again a li'l unfair, but is pretty sweet
My nani is Alzheimer's patient, her condition is getting worst since last one week!
Life's again li'l unfair to me, things got screwed once again but getting better. Li'l patch of tough times are these, but taking nani's care asks too much out of emotional me! I end up putting all the things behind!! I end up being a part of her 'reasonless concern' & not of my 'meaningful trivial issues'!! I end up forgetting the one I always wanted to remember. I end up for another start. I start a new journey with the one I never accepted to be. I am calm & still a li'l agitated!! I don't know why??? But that's real me, the one scrutinizing, examining, exploring a li'l more, with a li'l more concentration from my gut & heart.

I know why, I am still smiling. I am a little more myself now!!
I know why, I know why....la la....I know why!!

He again started exploring himself more than the girl who once occupied his thoughts!
:) :) :) He sighed his relief when he found himself!! :) :) :)

No comments: