Sunday, September 13, 2009

Monday....!!!


Monday started some two hours back. Within few hours, It'll my journey 'to office' & 'from office'. Life will revolve around 'the work'. There will be vendors, meetings, e mails (some females), reports, costings, phone calls, buying & bookings, boss, boss's boss & the colleagues. It'll be a busy week like any other. It will be longer week coz the coming Saturday will be working Saturday. It'll be a week when I'll be training, hopefully hard & strong for running. It'll be a week when I'll again have dreams to sleep over & will wake up with them. It'll be a week when I'll again cherish for a longer weekend. It'll be a week when I'll miss someone, when I might kick someone & when I'll hug someone else. It'll be a week when I'll again see the fresh pretty early morning lovely faces on the way to office. It'll be a week when I'll do gymming with a thought of slimming. It'll be a week when I'll be a die hard Foodie, the same foodie I have been since the time traceable by my memory. There will be shopping, hopping & gossiping. There will be chats, discussions & obsessions. I'll be pondering, while peeking out of Mumbai Locals. There will be dreams, sleeps, walks & talks. It'll be another day, another beginning.... It'll be a Monday. The day I am not afraid of, the day I am ready for......

Thank God I love my Job!

This Monday will start with my pet dialogue 'Aaj fir late ho gaya' & I'll run with my Backpack for I don't want to miss 3 locals in a row.... It'll be a good week!! It'll be a lot of fun!!

T.O.U.C.H.W.O.O.D.

No comments: