Monday, May 5, 2008

Touched.....!!!

I feel like feeling this feeling without revealing....coz on revealing the feeling might not be felt anymore.

I am touched!!!

It happens. At times it happens.

You are taken off, swept off of your feet and you realize that later. Someone's something touches you, without actually touching you. That's the part the physical touch hardly happened still the touch that happened, happened so strongly, which is like....Ohhh Goshh....

And that's what I am trying to tell you "I am touched"!!! It happens, it may happen for few moments, if not for hours or minutes. Than you become an owner of a touched soul.

But, the conscious soul comes out of sleep & tries to warn you of the consequences (whatever they may be). The fight between conscious soul & the touched soul continues. Between all this, you are forced to think. That's what happened & still is happening.

Sleepy me with Trembling legs is touched. Its 2 at night again. I dint sleep properly for past 3 days and this "touch" is still keeping me awake. The fight between Mr. Conscious & Mr. Touched is still onnnnnnnn...., forcing me to ponder a lot.

Dear Bloggy, whatever it is, it is sweet. At times you enjoy new feelings & you feel like continuing with feeling those feelings. It was & it is special.

And I am still touched.....

Dear bloggy
2 for you
Muaah Muaah ;)

No comments: