Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Touchwood

Eating, Sleeping, Reading, Blogging, Watching TV, spreading my resume in the circle are few countable things I have been doing all these days. But yesterday, I went for a long-long walk after a long-long time. All the while I enjoyed listening to Lisa Loeb & Ronan Keating. It's wonderfull that a homogeneous mixture of good music and fresh air can heal a lot. Despite not being single the songs made me to ponder a lot about the relationship of a girl & a boy & the various aspects of it. I am feeling quite creative now. I am finding new reasons to be happy.

I met ma ol friend today following a 100 km/hr bike ride to Golf Link. I played badminton too and I loved it. After all you do enjoy your victories & so did I, by winning 3 games straight. I have been a sports person :). Boasting isn't bad either. Following the sweat out shots, some one's suggestion of eating something good was the best possible thing to come up. And we went to a place which was very new to me, somewhere in the southern part of Delhi. A decent long roadside market with so many eateries, a continuous nearly endless lane. I zeroed upon the chinese "Chow Chow". We munched, nibbled, grabbed, ate, swallowed Momos- fried & steamed both. We springed upon spring rolls too & had 2 litre coke among 4 of us... & we were all full.... total tunnnnnn, not with spirit but with the roadside fast food :) & for sweets we had li'l laughter.

I came across many interesting blogs all the while & one post from Phoenix's blog I just felt like reading twice....

Let's build a new world
Let's think a fresh thought
Let's break another rule
Let's water an old drought
Let's smile a new smile
Let's wipe every tear
Let's fight a new fight
Let's bring someone near
Let's just give one more shot
Let's discover a new stream
Let's just start from scratch
Let's dream a new dream
Today, let's try.

I also realized that calvin & hobbes are witty yet so practical by reading so much of their stuff on so many blogs.... One that I can so easily relate is...

Calvin: Why did evolution give us something like a sense of humour? Because if we couldn’t laugh at things that didn’t make sense, we wouldn’t be able to react to most part of life.

Isn't that lovely.....?

bas yuhin hanse ja rahe hain....love kiye ja rahe hain....zindagi ke maje liye ja rahe hain!!
Koi fikar nahi....koi parwaah nahi....bas aish kiye ja rahe hain!!!

Perfect sign of 'good times approaching'....
Touchwood

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

The foodie in me wants to know what place was that!!!

And touchwood, indeed. Let the good times roll..

Passionate said...

Not the whole lane is for street food... but still u can munch upon some good things.

Its somewhere behind Sai baba Temple, near lodhi road.

ani said...

~ touchwood! :)

Activ Solihull said...

Hi,

Your post about Touchwood is awesome. Touchwood's charter was to enhance the architectural and landscape qualities of Solihull, incorporating itself into what was already an expanding regional shopping destination.The Solihull shopping is spectacular at the events.