Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life's li'l more happening now!!!

Cheerssss.......

The party began... everyone enjoyed...me, you, he, she they, all enjoyed. The reason for party itself wasn't the reason for enjoyment. But the enjoyment itself became the reason for partying. Who cares everyone partied hard & everyone enjoyed, so did Rohit.

8 big cans + 8 bottles of beer & I, my friend & his friends celebrated the moment which now, has swept off lot many things below my feet.

1st day of campus placements, among very first few offers that were made & the decent package is all that came with my Job letter from US's most successful apparel retailer in recent times. And my chest went bigger with proud of making my parents feel so happy. They still are...

I was in Bombay & was very confident about my life ahead after campus placement. We (frnz) partied frequently, we partied in Mumbai, we partied on landing in Delhi too. We partied in Bangalore, we partied in dreams & we partied in reality. After all it was one king size moment of my/their lives.

I am all set to leave for Mumbai, ticket is done, accommodation is done, half of the world has been informed that I am leaving for a job in Mumbai. All that high time is lot less dearer to me than my parents' happiness, who are still discussing with about my job & the proud moments they had/have coz of me.

Bloggy, how the hell should I tell them that we had a graduation show today, just after which my faculty shocked me politely. "Dear Rohit, Steve & Barry's have withdrawn all the offers they made at campus placement, 08" were her exact words.

Hufff.... It is feeling li'l heavy today, the first few reactions my heart & mind threw were. What about parents' high held heads?? What about the next book I was about to start reading from today? What about my tomorrow's plan for night out? And what about day after tomorrow's movie? The biggest of all "WHAT NEXT" ???

And I got so much of sympathy from batch mates....I hated it like hell..... the worst thing I got!! Than the so called friend's call & the mean talks & the sudden hanging up of phone coz I talked what I wanted to....!!! A punctured bike...!!!

When things go wrong they really go wrong...!!! that's proved again. nO mOrE I fEeL LikE usInG upper cases, lower cases & punctuations where they should be used. Now Fuck the norms.

There will be lesser time pass stuff in life, at least for the time being. All I know is that life's a li'l more happening now. Brain has to work li'l more. Laid back attitude can rest for some time now.

All in all, Life's li'l more happening :) & the real party has just started.........all are welcome :)

(No sarcasm please)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK TOUGH TIMES

Passionate said...

Hmmm....
Hopefully